Monkeynastix is a fun and challenging fitness movement education program developing physical literacy in children ages 1 to 12 years.
Focusing on developing children’s fundamental movement skills, Monkeynastix works on the long-term, physical, cognitive, and social development of children. Monkeynastix strives to develop confidence and a positive self-image in a fun and challenging environment. Using our specialized equipment and positive reinforcement Monkeynastix helps kids develop good habits in the area of physical activity and healthy living. Children leave Monkeynastix feeling happy, confident and energized!
Who We Are?
- The kids had a wonderful time at the Monkeynastix party, especially the birthday boy, my son. He loved the Monkeynastix hat given to him as a birthday gift. He has been wearing it ever since, Especially thanks to the two instructors who spent lots of time playing with the kids and even helped me organize the party. They are great!Slyvia, Milton
- I would like to tell you how amazing your teachers are with all the children and how happy my son is to go to his Monkeynastix class! I would highly recommend you guys to anyone looking for a great program!Trish, Milton
- It’s our first time attending this program as it’s new in Georgetown. The program exceeded our expectationsGeorgetown
- We love Monkeynastix. I love how the activities are age appropriate and realistic for the child’s age group. We look forward to future sessions.Karen, Milton
- This is our third time participating in the program. We continue to come back because of the development learned by my son and he enjoys coming each week. Instructors were great!Mindy, Milton
- Excellent program and fantastic instructors! Thanks!Suzanne, Milton